Thursday, May 18, 2023
12:30pm - 1:30pm AEST
1 CPD Point
In this second instalment of his Estate Planning webinar series, Vik Sundar will look at:
• Simple wills vs testamentary trusts.
• The taxation of a testamentary trust and the potential tax benefits.
• Asset protection and testamentary trusts and use of a ‘3 tier asset protection’ structure.
• Drafting testamentary trusts.
• The use of preservation ages and the difference between discretionary testamentary trusts and protective trusts.
• Use of protective trusts for spendthrift beneficiaries and beneficiaries with disabilities.
Vik Sundar is a leading private wealth lawyer and author specialising in estate planning, SMSFs, asset protection, commercial law, and tax law. Vik has over 12 years of experience in the legal and financial services industry, with his current role as managing director of Clear Law, a specialist estate planning and tax law firm that he founded.