Keep track of your clients' business purchases and sales
Your clients come to you for your advice and knowledge to help them acquire or sell businesses and franchises. Thanks to Smokeball, you can record all of your relevant matter details in one place and produce the necessary forms and correspondence to ensure your client receives the best service possible.
Smokeball's document automation and comprehensive library of legal forms will have you generating the documents and forms necessary for every sale or purchase of business within seconds. That means you will be able to quickly and easily return great results for your clients every single time. Use Smokeball's robust integration with Microsoft Outlook so that all correspondence is automatically saved to the relevant matter and track all communication along the way. It's that easy
Sale of Business Matter Type Details Screen
Smokeball keeps your clients' details in one easy-to-manage and secure place, with all relevant documents, correspondence and business sale and purchase specific forms.
You can enter specific particulars relating to the matter in one accessible screen. This will allow you to auto-populate client and matter details in all forms and precedents within seconds, saving you significant time and boosting productivity.
Business Law Matter Types
Smokeball provides you with the functionality to easily create the following separate or combined matters:
- Sale of Business (Available for NSW, VIC, QLD, SA)
- Purchase of Business (Available for NSW, VIC, QLD, SA)
- Sale of Franchise FED
- Purchase of Franchise FED
Automated Forms and Precedents
All of our forms and precedents are integrated with Microsoft Word so that your Conveyancing Business Law documents can be created quickly. With all the automated forms and precedents you need saved as templates, your firm’s documents will become standardised so everyone produces consistent, quality work that reduces errors.
Matter information seamlessly and automatically merges with forms, precedents or correspondence saving you significant time by increasing productivity.
View all forms and precedent related to Conveyancing Business Law
(NSW sample document)
Dedicated Content Team
All of this content has been created by Business Law specialists, who are continually working to provide you up-to-date and timely content all year-round. Meet our content team.
Benefits of Smokeball Content:
Benefits of Smokeball Content:
- Integrated with Microsoft Word
- Add your own precedents
- Customise Smokeball’s standard precedents to suit your firm
- Precedents are saved as templates to create standardised documents, reducing errors
- Your Matter information seamlessly merges with government forms, precedents or correspondence
- All of this content has been created by specialists in that area
- New forms and precedents are added by our specialists
- Form currency checks are made monthly to ensure that our forms are all up-to-date
- Advanced calculators to easily calculate stamp duty, adjustments or financial statements
- Over 2000 forms and precedents currently available